Come out to Red’s Fernley every Tuesday night for some DJ Trivia fun! The whole family is welcome at Red’s Bar & Grill and everyone can play DJ Trivia together. They specialize in BBQ but also have great pizzas, salads, burgers and much more…including a full bar!
If you have lived in Northern Nevada for a while Red’s may seem familiar when you walk in. This is a “sister restaurant” to the Little Waldorf in Reno, the original DJ Trivia location for this region. Other Red’s restaurants include Red’s Old 395 in Carson City and Red’s Golden Eagle Grill in Spanish Springs.
Fernley DJ Trivia host Jessica says, “Red’s Fernley has the same vibe as Red’s in Carson, with more elbow room.” Insider tip-get the fry bread (sweet or savory)!
Did you know these DJ Trivia fun facts about Red’s Fernley?
- Every time you play DJ Trivia our software tracks your team name, number of players, and total points at the end of the game.
- After3 games your team is considered part of our trivia league.
- At the end of the league period the top 3 teams qualify to represent Red’s Fernley in a regional playoff game!
- It is completely free to play trivia and participate in our leagues; just make sure you are supporting Red’s with your food and drink orders.
- You can early league bonus points if you play somewhere else a different night of the week and bring them back to Red’s. Consider make Red’s your “home” for the league but visit McHoppers on Thursdays to get more bonus points!
Team sign ups begin at 7pm and the game runs 7:30-9pm. Jessica will answer any other questions you have about playing…see you Tuesday!